We currently stop accepting new volunteers in our office in Tokyo / abroad regarding to COVID-19 situation. We will inform when we resume the process, on this page.(Oct 6, 2020)
Volunteers are an essential element of our team. Our volunteers help with a variety of tasks in our Tokyo office such as helping in the dispatch of JVC calendars and translating Japanese articles to English for the JVC webpage. We welcome anyone interested in volunteering. For more details, please inquire at: email@example.com.
Become a Weekly Day Volunteer:
Examples of Daily Tasks Include:
- Cutting out stamps
- Sorting through Post Cards and used stamps
- Processing the shipping and handling of JVC products, such as magazines
- Dispatching JVC calendars
- Computer data entry
- Translating articles
- Various other office jobs
Other Means of Getting Involved:
- Buy our calendars, post cards, and Greeting cards
- Collect used stamps, discarded post cards, prepaid cards, telephone cards, etc.[PDF]
- Buy Craft Goods
- Participate in our Events
- Invite JVC staff as Speakers/Lecturers
Stimulate your curiosity, explore a different culture, and have great experiences by joining one of our many Volunteer Teams.
Join a Volunteer Team:
Join a team of likeminded individuals, learn about a new culture, and support our global projects.
|How can I Join?||
Getting involved is both fun and easy; all you have to do is:
Decide which team you would like to be part of and start coming to the meetings
For more information and a full list of our Volunteer Team, please view the PDF below: