We encourage anyone interested and supportive of JVC and its mission to become a member. JVC membership is an important element to ensure that our finances can support our global initiatives. As a member you will receive four newsletters (in Japanese only) per year and be notified of all JVC events and projects. Additionally, members will also receive exclusive benefits and discounts.
- Supporting Member:
- Through membership, you play an integral part in helping JVC to continue their global activities.
- Regular Member:
- In addition to supporting JVC, regular members have the power to influence the future of JVC. They are able to vote in the annual JVC meetings — which gives them “influence” on the JVC’s future direction.
Annual Membership Fees:
*fees are the same for both regular and supporting members*
Why become a member ?
- Our mission is greatly dependent on the support of our members, your support ensure that we continue to work towards a more harmonious world.
- Members will quarterly receive our Newsletter ‘Trial and Error’ (in Japanese) for free, along with our annual report (in English).
- Members can take part in study tours located at project areas of JVC and get discounts. Additionally, they can participate in discussions, lectures, and other events with discounts.
How can I Become a Member?
Complete the Application Form below, and send it to the e-mail address below. We will then send you a remittance form with which you can pay the membership fee at a post office.
For More Information, feel free to contact us at: